Search This Blog

Saturday, January 4, 2020

2121 Chapter by Chapter

Since I will be using the creative writing forums to post excerpts and get feedback, I thought a blog would be the best way to upload my book as I finalize each chapter. This way, anyone coming in fresh to reading it will be able to come here as a reference and read any parts they missed, or start from the beginning to understand the plot. And, of course, for anyone that simply finds themselves here and wants to read a good book :)

This novel, 2121, is the first book in a planned series of five telling the story of life a century from now, where technological advancement has pushed our society's systems and institutions so far that they have finally found their breaking point. An incident on Mars' largest moon, Phobos, is the spark that sets off a chain of events uncovering a bloody world of inter-corporate battles, national corruption, and terrorist revolutionaries.

For anyone that stumbles across this, reads it, likes it, and wants to help give their own feedback, feel free to do just that by visiting www.writingforums.org, or, of course, here in the comments section. :)

On the forums, I go by Steve_Rivers, and most of my work will be posted in the novel part of the writer's workshop.

Thanks for your time, regardless, and I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment